Refunds and Returns
At Cullen Jewellery, we pride ourselves on the expert craftsmanship and high quality of our fine jewellery. Our mission will always be to provide beautiful, ethical jewellery that our clients can enjoy for a lifetime to come. For this reason, every piece of Cullen jewellery must undergo high-standard quality control testing before being delivered.
All of our Jewellery is custom-made to your personal specifications (eg size, stone size) and cannot be returned. We do not offer refunds or returns unless the item is faulty or damaged (please see our Warranty page for more information).
All Cullen Jewellery lab grown diamonds are ordered specifically for your custom designed engagement ring or wedding band. Your deposit is your commitment to purchase. A custom-made jewellery contract may be cancelled (please see our Terms of Sale for more information) however the diamond purchase agreement remains intact and is not refundable.
Please read our Warranty and Terms of Sale policies before making your purchase to ensure you understand the terms and conditions of your purchase. If you believe your item qualifies for a return or refund, please complete the below process.
How To Return A Faulty or Damaged Order
- Call us on (618) 681-5688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will arrange for your order to be sent back to our Melbourne showroom.
- Return to our Melbourne showroom. You may return your item to our Melbourne showroom. Please book an appointment prior to visiting our showroom.
- When returning by mail, all returns and exchanges must include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip and all stone certificates. Wrap the jewellery securely in a protective shipping package together with a copy of the invoice and a note with your contact details. Failure to do this may results in you not receiving the full refund amount.
- Own shipping method and insurance. Returns postage and insurance is at your own expense; This applies to both local and international clients. Cullen Jewellery is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage. We strongly advise you to obtain proof of delivery, such as a signature by us on receipt and consider insuring the package for the amount you paid.
Please send the item to the following address:
PO Box 342
Once we receive your order, our jeweller will verify the condition of the item and documents. Returns take between 1 to 5 business days to process upon receipt of the item. A refund will be issued via the same payment method used for the purchase. If for any reason you require an alternative form of payment, please contact us.
Exceptions To This Returns Policy
Cullen Jewellery reserves the right to refuse to refund or exchange to any client the price of the jewellery if:
- It is not returned within 30 days of our dispatch.
- There is evidence of use and wear of the item.
- It is a specially (custom) made item.
- It is a ring that has been resized to your specifications (including a ring that is made in your finger size specially for you).
- An incorrect finger size is supplied by the client.
- The reason is not related to quality issues.
- The quality issue can be easily rectified by our jeweller.
- Damage has been done due to insufficient or careless packaging.
- The item has be altered by another jeweller.