Refunds and Returns
At Cullen Jewellery, we pride ourselves on the expert craftsmanship of our special occasion jewellery. Our mission will always be to provide beautiful, ethical jewellery that can be enjoyed for a lifetime. For this reason, every piece of jewellery we craft undergoes rigorous quality control testing.
At Cullen Jewellery, we value the craftsmanship and dedication involved in making each unique piece of special occasion jewellery. Therefore, we do not offer refunds or returns unless the item is faulty or damaged (please see our Warranty page for more information). Please contact us if you have further queries regarding returns/exchanges.
Please read our Warranty and Terms of Sale policies before making your purchase to ensure you understand the terms and conditions of your purchase. If you believe your item qualifies for a return or refund due to manufacturing faults, please complete the below process.
How To Return A Faulty or Damaged Order
- Call us on (618) 681-5688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will assist you.
- Upon discussion with one of our team members, we will arrange the best way to return your item for an assessment by dropping it off at any one of our showrooms or via post. When returning by mail, all returns must include the original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip and all stone certificates. Wrap the jewellery securely in a protective shipping package together with a copy of the invoice and a note with your contact details. Failure to do so may result in you not receiving the full refund amount as we are not held responsible for incorrect packing.
- There is a $40 AUD two-way postage fee (within Australia) or $200 AUD two-way Postage fee (from outside Australia) that is required as a postage deposit; If the damage is not covered by warranty, we will send you a repair quote for your approval. If you do not wish to proceed with the repair, your pre-paid deposit will cover the return shipping; If the issue is found to be a manufacturing defect, your postage deposit will be refunded in full, and the repair will be conducted at no charge.
- Please thoroughly read through what is and what is not covered by our Lifetime Warranty, as the postage deposit will not be refunded if the issue is found not to be a manufacturing defect.
- We will conduct a free assessment of the jewellery to determine whether the damage is under warranty.
Our returns address is:
PO Box 342
Once we receive your order, our jeweller will verify the item's condition and documents. This procedure takes 1 to 5 business days to process and assess upon receipt of the item. A refund will processed once the item qualifies for a return or refund due to manufacturing faults; you will be refunded to your original payment method.